Here is the SMARTER way:
Our push-pull storage system has many advantages.
- The storage area can be divided to store multiple materials and allow blending at discharge.
- The storage area can be loaded overhead by our SMART Conveyor™, or from the open end by trailer or end loader, or from the side with our push – pull trailer or walking floor.
- In the example shown here, there are 8 strokers on the floor, run by 2 hydraulic units. This results in unbeatable redundancy as the loss of a stroker cylinder or a single hydraulic unit does not shut down the system.
- Hydraulic maintenance is performed on the floor stroking system without unloading and is done at the ground level, saving precious hours of downtime and making repairs much safer.
- The strokers are able to withstand contamination by oversized pieces much better than a silo unloader.
- The facility can be implemented into an existing building, saving the cost of building a brand new facility.
- The facility is very safe as no one will enter the hazardous area for maintenance.
- Overflow protection is accomplished by extending the feeding conveyor out the far end of the building.
- The facility can also be engineered to be operated without the need for costly air permits.
We offer you a superior product that beats silos in every single category.
For more information on how we can make your storage options safer, more versatile, and more efficient, please contact us.