- More efficient than a fan, piping, cyclones and other conveyors, all while using a fraction of the horsepower.
- Allows multiple inlets and outlets.
- Can be used for steep inclines.
- Totally enclosed so it cannot leak dust
- Twin chains in wear strips outside the material path.
- Curves in 15 degree increments up to vertical.
- Paddles do not touch the floor or walls.
- Shaft mount drives (no guards, belts or pinch points).
- Optional high temperature features
- Lowest horsepower requirements to move material.
- Modular, bolt together construction for easy assembly and reconfiguration at a later date.
- Allows for easy changes of the wear strips from OUTSIDE the conveyor.
Contact Biomass Engineering and Equipment today for assistance with your SMART Conveyor™ project.