Wet Cake / WDDGS isn’t the easiest material to convey. It’s heavy. It’s sloppy. It takes a lot of power to transfer. You may have run across the following issues with these types of transfer equipment:
- Inefficient, except for short distances without inclines
- Messy tailings
- Low angle of repose
- Higher energy requirements than other options
- Not ideal for moist material
- Messy when a leak forms
- Very high energy requirements
- Adds emissions points
- Requires bagging for emissions
You can eliminate these problems, reduce energy consumption, and reduce emissions by replacing your current wet cake handling system with SMART Conveyors™ from Biomass Engineering & Equipment. Our drag conveyors are highly efficient, clean (dust-tight), and produce no emissions.
Unlike with other drag systems, the paddles in SMART Conveyors™ don’t touch the bottom panels or sidewalls, which increases the life of these components. It also reduces friction, which increases efficiency.