Biomass Engineering & Equipment offers variety of work including fabrication and assembly, industrial painting, and machine operators, as well as field installation and service work with travel differential pay.
First and second-shift positions are available.
• Supervise other production workers
• Assign tasks handed down from shift supervisor
• Report activities to supervisor at end of shift
• Report/perform facility and equipment maintenance as needed
• Ensure the facility is locked and secured at end of shift
• Perform tasks such as welding, fabrication, machining, and painting in addition to supervisory duties
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
*We are not interested in assemblymen or workers with minimal welding experience, i.e. merely spot welding preassembled rigs.*
• 3+ years’ experience in fabrication
• 3+ years’ in MIG, Stick, or TIG welding
• CNC laser, plasma, torch, or waterjet table (Omax WJ equipment) operation; drag-and-drop nesting programs; or other similar experience
• Industrial painting (auto body painting does NOT apply)
• Familiarity with airless paint sprayers or other industrial coating methods
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints with weld symbols
• Industrial maintenance
• *Experience with E2 software a plus*
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to accurately read tape measure and convert fractions to decimals from drawing requirements
• Solid mechanical aptitude
• Computer skills sufficient for scanning inventory tags, work orders, and some data entry
• Reliable personal transportation
• Proficiency reading blueprints
• Second shift workers begin with a 30-day training period during the day. Shifts run four 10-hour days with OT on fifth day or sixth day if required.
FIELD SERVICE WORK REQUIREMENTS
Candidates who wish to apply for field service work must also fulfill these additional requirements:
• Strong stick welding skills in all positions, especially vertical
• Millwright and rigging experience
• Aerial Work Platform certifications (scissor and/or boom lifts)/other heavy equipment
• Knowledge of and experience with Lock-out Tag-out (LOTO) procedures
• Passport (for international travel)
• Excellent attendance
Health Insurance benefit is Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield with 50%, company-paid premium for employee.
Pay: Commensurate with experience. Premium added for second shift and field work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $26.00 /hour
Please answer these questions along with your application:
- How many years of fabrication experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you have the following license or certification: driver’s?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
Interested in applying? Call 317-522-0864 x133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “APPLICATION” in your subject line. All applicants should include a resume.