Disc screens are engineered to remove oversized materials from biomass and other bulk, cellulosic materials at high flow rates.
Our design features:
- Cogged belt drive
- Adjustable discs. Discs are not welded to the shafts, which enables personnel to adjust spacing and swap discs when requirements change.
- No lubrication, no tensioning, quiet operation, long life
- Direct shaft mounted drive
- Superior rock handling. We simulated thousands of shapes to get the rolls just right. The results are fewer jambs.
- Dust-tight enclosures
- Bolts directly to our conveyors