Layout Design & Modeling
Let our engineering abilities and 3D software help you design the perfect layout for your plant or mill. Having a three-dimensional layout that everyone can understand aids in presenting important information to all team members. These models help everyone along the process understand more and allows them to bring relevant points to the discussion.
3D design prevents the conflicts that used to come from doing large projects in 2D. We can locate everything exactly and connect things with precision, even challenging items like piping with a compound curve. Installations go faster because more install teams can work in parallel.
Why contract with EPC firms that have little or no experience with material handling? We can design complete material handling systems from receiving to load out that will work efficiently with low operating costs. We also offer turn-key engineering and design for:
- Pellet plants
- Green-end log infeed and grading
- Chipping lines
- Biomass boiler systems (energy or hot water)
- Biomass gasification systems
Services We Provide
- Site civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Structural engineering
- Controls engineering
- Base rock and concrete for all machinery foundations
- Finished access roads and work area access pads
- Facility operations building with:
- Four offices
- A training/lunchroom
- Maintenance shop
- Knife grinding room
- Parts room.
- Supply of all machinery, electrical components, and controls
- Electrical connections from the transformer
- Installation and startup for all the above
- Training on all supplied machinery
- CMMS program for maintenance
- On-site technical support for the first month
- Quarterly technical visits for next year (four visits)
Turn-Key Pellet Mills
BE&E offers complete, EPC-level service for turn-key pellet mills with outputs between 34,000-103,000 tons per year. Let us engineer, procure, and construct for you a premium mill that will produce a consistent, value-added product.
- Bulk receiving
- Metal detection
- Storage reclaim
- Trailer loading
For more details about our automated solutions for the veneer and sawmill industries, visit the services page at VeneerServices.com.
Contact us today with your challenges, and we will work with you to find solutions.