Yes, it’s possible. And no, it’s not a mistake. SMART Conveyors™ are available with a lead time of ten business days upon BE&E receiving your signed approval drawings.
How is this possible? We’ve got Scott Lawson, our chief operations officer.
Scott has increased the efficiency of our production processes and stockpiled long-lead items that previously required that we schedule all our conveyors months in advance. Improvements Scott has initiated include:
- Altering the layout and process flow at the conveyor assembly building
- Installing a second assembly line
- Adding fabrication and forming equipment
- Expanding our heavy fabrication shop
- Hiring a dedicated inventory manager
- Stockpiling gearmotors of common power increments
- Stabilizing retention among production employees
- Initiating processes and procedures to facilitate communication
We’re proud to further benefit our customers by offering fast turnarounds on our drag conveyors.
Do you need a conveyor ASAP? Have questions? Contact us today to discuss your requirements!
 Restrictions apply. This offer is only available for applications that accept common gearmotor sizes. Ten-day turnarounds are available by request only and do not apply to other BE&E equipment. Special requests may extend the lead time. Rush fees apply.